Now and next for the cybersecurity industry
What are the opportunities and challenges for 2021 and beyond?
Part 1 - Cybersecurity in the new digital era
Key trends affecting the post-COVID security market
- How are threats escalating?
- Key trends for 2021 and beyond.
- The evolving cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Cybersecurity market performance in 2020.
- Changing workforce dynamics and forecasts.
- Organizations compromised by cybersecurity.
- How has COVID-19 accelerated digital transformation?
Part 2 - The accelerating cybersecurity opportunity
Get the complete picture of the global cybersecurity market in 2021 and beyond, with the latest Canalys data and analysis for sizing and planning.
- Who are the leaders in a crowded ecosystem?
- The platform approach of the leading vendors
- Generalist versus specialist cybersecurity companies
- Adding capabilities through mergers and acquisitions
- Trends in start-up funding
- Strategic analysis
- Sizing the future opportunity
- Cybersecurity spend over the next five years
- A comprehensive view of the competitive landscape
Five-year forecast overview, by segment and by size, for:
- Endpoint security
- Vulnerability and security analytics
- Network security
- Web and email security
- Data security
- Identity access management
Cybersecurity vendors mentioned
The second part of the report includes analysis of Canalys five-year forecasts for the global
cybersecurity market and a breakdown of the vendors leading innovation in the security industry.
Recent Canalys cybersecurity research
March 3, 2021Canalys: Cybersecurity investment grows in 2020, but organizations face record data breaches
June 6, 2020Canalys: Seven vendors crowned “Champion” in 2020 Cybersecurity Leadership Matrix
August 8, 2019Brittany Kaiser, Cambridge Analytica whistleblower and data rights activist, to keynote at new Canalys Cybersecurity Forum
Do you know...
- Which of your partners are dedicated to cybersecurity?
- If you have real threat hunters in your ecosystem?
- If your partners can offer managed security services?
- If customers see your partners as trusted security advisors?
Find out today using an Alys Cybersecurity 360 Assessment