- "Agility, flexibility and intelligence will reshape enterprise IT." - Phil Davis, Senior Vice President, APJ, Hewle… t.co/cvBkUIw4o6
- "Channels will continue to be the core of HP Enterprise." - Phil Davis, Senior VP, HP Enterprise @Canalys t.co/xLph2yAt8Z
- "A3 is the biggest opportunity in printing for the channel." - TC Ng, @HP #canalys t.co/E3gNMfA6za
- "The workspace of the future is evolving. 65% of APAC works from more than 1 location"- Anneliese Olson, @HP t.co/UWwh6WM7dL
- "Data center downtime has big ramifications for a digital business." Matthew Ball, Principal Analyst, Canalys.
- "The channel plays a unique role in the delivery and management of hybrid cloud infrastructure." Matthew Ball, Principal Analyst, Canalys.
- "Messaging apps launched by Asian vendors have dominated the market, growing faster than rivals in other regions." Steve Brazier, #Canalys
- "Augmented reality, machine learning and block chain will drive digital transformation"l." Steve Brazier #Canalys t.co/ymkrEiK9dd
- "If interest rates goes up in the next 12 months, Unicorns will need to rely more on distributors." - Steve Brazier #Canalys
- "The exit from the managed services business by Dell, HP is good for the channel" - Steve Brazier #Canalys
How are the leading publicly quoted channel companies performing in EMEA? ...
Dell EMC has revealed the first details of its new channel ...
VR industry players in China are becoming aware of the challenges ...
Sensors are becoming a more integrated part of modern vehicles. In ...
Analysis of the Q3 2016 financial performance of quoted channel companies ...
On 4 October 2016, Google announced its latest line-up of smart ...
IT departments are become increasingly pressured as budgets continue to shift ...
October 2016 featured two major events in the VR world: Google’s ...
Analysis of the Q3 2016 financial performance of publicly-quoted channel companies ...
Baidu, Alibaba and Tencent in China, have joined the race to ...
Sage, the UK-headquartered accounting and payments software specialist, is in the ...
The ‘Internet of Things’ has been a reality for many years, ...
Previously, Canalys presented a case for how Apple could migrate from ...
27 Sep 2016 | tablets, worldwide, forecast of units (millions), by platform
08 Sep 2016 | Smart phones, China, share of units (%), by vendor
08 Sep 2016 | smart phones, unit forecasts, worldwide, by region
16 Aug 2016 | smart phones, china, forecast of units (millions), by platform
16 Aug 2016 | Smart phones, Worldwide, forecast of units (millions), by platform
15 Aug 2016 | smart phones, latin america, forecast of units (millions)
13 Aug 2016 | Tablets, Worldwide, unit forecasts
Feedback from the channel
Canalys Channels Forum
The comprehensive insights of the top brands (EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and SAP) gave us a good roadmap for our growth. I valued the sharing of Steve Brazier, who successfully got me INSPIRED and really ENGAGED in his talk and ICT vision, as well as showed us how we can accelerate our business.
Such a great use of time, so many meetings with the right people in a timely manner. Also great industry insights for the year ahead, it will fuel my client conversations for months to come.
The only event for the channel that is really worth going to each year.
I would like to have more Canalys sessions. The information you give the audience is invaluable.
Gaining insight into how the business leaders of key vendors are positioning their worlds is of great value - likewise the opportunity to network with such a wide array of business owners is a massive benefit.
The One to One meetings and the informal network give the most concrete and short term benefit of participating, while the Keynotes are good at indicating direction and future focus.
Best event I've attended in the last 25 years of being in the IT industry!
The biggest benefit I received from this conference was the opportunity to meet other executives in the industry. It was a great venue to discuss best practices and really learn from your peers.
It is a rare opportunity that we are able to meet most of the industrial distributors and partners together in one event. That has given us the opportunity to meet and know about their future product expansion in one go.
You get to hear from all vendors under one roof. Great value.
Hearing first-hand information on upcoming products and solutions per brand, collaboration and integration of different main brands was invaluable.
Having all major vendors together in one event allowed me to save time and travel costs. Hearing the vendors discuss their roadmaps and direction has also added tremendously to my own business direction.
The one-to-one meetings exposed us to the key industry executives and chart the new paths of growth.
Best practices across APAC and WW - Excellent way of understanding trends and shifts in IT industry.
Great event - great speakers, relevant topics & contents, and of course great venue!
Dedicated time with key partners and players in the industry was excellent.
Networking, Increasing own business portfolio, Better knowledge of market trends.
Good to have many vendors together so you can really use the time to meet with all of them. There is plenty of time to network with our customers and vendors.
The only event focused on the distributor and in LATAM.
I was very satisfied with the methodology you use, the app was amazing, maybe will be great have more vendors as Symantec, Citrix
El mayor beneficio fue el conocer tantas personas de otros paises, acercamiento con nuestros proveedores, y las reuniones uno a uno
Durante el evento logre tener reuniones uno a uno con personas que pueden ayudar a mejorar nuestra cadena de abastecimiento y ofrecer productos a nuestros clientes en un menor tiempo y a un menor costo
Excelente foro de la industria a nivel latinoamerica
Un formato diferente de convención centrado en los resellers, por lo que se pudo obtener gran cantidad de información y retroalimentarla con fabricantes y distribuidores. La aplicación móvil facilitó mucho todo, felicidades!!!!!!!