Managed Services Analysis
Discover the latest market trends and channel developments in managed services
Managed IT services are one of the most profitable revenue generators for the channel, but they are also difficult to map accurately due to their breadth and depth. To successfully deliver managed services, vendors must collaborate to design and deploy the right products for managed service providers (MSPs) to use in their mission to enable customer transformation.
Canalys’ MSP Analysis is designed to help vendors understand the strategies of these managed service providers, so they can maintain go-to-market models that allow them to collaborate simply and profitably.
The MSP Analysis service helps vendors in many ways:
Direct access to analysts who respond to questions within the topic scope within 24 hours.
Feature-rich tools with unlimited access to data
Corporate-wide licenses give you individual access to client websites, spreadsheets and published content.
Frequent quantitative and qualitative research on market trends and MSP developments.
Dedicated quarterly briefings
Tailored quarterly briefings to key internal stakeholders from highly experienced analysts.
Conclusions and advice
Insights and recommendations delivered through analytical reports, which allow you to take the next steps in your managed services strategy.
Canalys’ MSP Analysis service includes
- Global overview of MSP development in the IT channel
- Accurate market share and vendor performance data at a global level
- Regular analytical reports on key areas of managed IT services, including MSP performance, transformation in managed security services, and vendor go-to-market strategies
- Point of view reports assessing the strengths of vendors in developing and delivering products used by partners in their managed services businesses
- Global managed services opportunity database by end-customer size and country
- Channel surveys tracking the growth and development of managed IT services
- Tailored client support via our inquiry service
- Research agenda includes:
- Global vendor performance tracking
- Vendor and channel best practices
- MSP developments
- MSP business model evolution
- Competitive analysis