Highly detailed quarterly data and forecasts for all infrastructure
Infrastructure Analysis is a unique service from Canalys that offers route-to-market and end-user shipment insights into the world’s leading IT infrastructure vendors, helping them improve their infrastructure and market strategies. The Infrastructure Analysis service has been developed to provide clients with a single quarterly comprehensive database giving a consistent view of vendor performance across servers, storage and networking by country, channel and end user. The service helps vendors enhance their technologies and optimize their infrastructure to provide a better, faster experience for end users.
The Infrastructure Analysis service helps clients in many ways:
Learn best practices for go-to-market models across regions and markets, with a focus on vendors’ market and product strategies.
Understand the size of the market and identify different market and channel opportunities with reliable and comprehensive data.
Distinguish actual industry trends from hype, and understand the latest industry developments, including analyses of vendors performance, market conditions and new technologies.
See the industry changes and technology shifts that influence market dynamics with coverage by our team of global analysts.
Quarterly insights into key technology market trends, vendor performance and more.
Infrastructure Analysis service includes
- Technology categories covered:
- Servers (industry standard and non-industry standard)
- Networking (campus switching, data center switching, wireless LANs, enterprise routers and service provider routers)
- Over 36 markets covered
- Shipment estimates by 30+ vendors
- Shipment estimates by channel type
- Shipment estimates by end user (micro, small, medium and large companies)
- Short-term quarterly shipment forecasts by country
- Long-term five-year shipment forecasts by country
- Regular and ad-hoc analytical reports on the infrastructure market:
- Vendor performance index reports
- Vendor insight updates
- Channel opportunity reports
- Infrastructure forecasts and channel opportunities
- Business demographics