Highly detailed quarterly data and forecasts for all mobile phone categories
Canalys’ Smartphone Analysis service has been a cornerstone for the mobility industry for nearly two decades. It offers a unique view of the worldwide smartphone market with accurate, reliable and detailed data.
Canalys’ exclusive smartphone shipment tracking database is delivered via an innovative, in-house advanced digital delivery tool that enables you to download the necessary data anytime, from any location and in any format. We combine this with Canalys’ unique expertise along with direct channels research to provide a detailed view of routes-to-market dynamics and end-user demand.
The Smartphone Analysis service helps clients in many ways:
Globally integrated analyst team
We have expert analysts in our offices all around the world.
Advanced digital tools for data collation
The most granular and detailed vendor information in the industry, delivered by our advanced digital tooling and market source collation technology.
Unique channel-level insights
Candefero, an online forum of channel partners, fully owned and operated by Canalys, provides unique insights that nobody else in the industry can offer.
Serving the world’s top technology companies
Four of the world’s five largest tech companies are clients of Canalys smartphone research.
Direct access to analysts for unlimited inquiry
Direct access to analysts who respond to questions within 24 hours of your inquiry.
Smartphone Analysis service includes
- Smartphone shipments by units, value and price band
- Market shares by vendor, model, country/region and OS
- Channel and end-user category splits
- We track 35+ features, including battery capacity, display technology, dual-SIM, fast charging, fingerprint scanner, iris scanner, network generation, OS version, price band, primary camera megapixels, processor cores, processor speed band, processor vendor, RAM, screen size, AR/VR platform and more
- We deliver detailed data sets for analyzing market sizing, addressable market forecasting and vendor/product performance by using consistent definitions and a rigorous methodology
- Our analyst inquiry service goes far beyond tracking the data to provide key insights and recommendations through reports
- We analyze and identify the trends in competitor initiatives, market performance, and technological and channel strategy developments