Canalys is a highly respected, global market intelligence firm. We serve the leading technology vendors and ecosystem players around the world. We have a mature, unique portfolio of products, and have huge potential for growth in the US market.
Who You are:
We’re looking for someone who is outgoing and enthusiastic with a year or more of successful sales experience in a fast-paced role. You are confident and polite, effective and articulate.
You enjoy meeting new people and are great at getting the conversation started. You have the ability to create a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere and you stay calm under pressure.
Our clients consist of some of the biggest players in the technology industry and you’ll be speaking with individuals from a variety of roles from the most junior to the most senior.
You pride yourself in always going the extra mile to deliver the best possible service.
Role and responsibilities:
• Generate new sales pipeline via account research and outbound communication.
• Ownership of new inbound and outbound prospects within the Americas region.
• Sell a broad and diverse portfolio of products.
• Provide ongoing support to existing clients, alongside dedicated Account Management team.
• Work alongside existing Business Development team to exceed regional growth objectives.
• Meet with clients and prospects, to understand application of research and identify ways to expand relationships.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint•Some travel, foreign and domestic, is required.
Canalys offers both the spontaneity and autonomy of a start-up with the security of an established organization. This is a flexible, office-based role in Portland, OR, with company offices across Europe and Asia. You’ll collaborate with colleagues and clients worldwide and work as a team across different time zones and regions.
You’ll gain experience working with senior-level industry executives and develop an understanding of strategies from a wide array of the technology industry's leading companies.
We are offering a competitive salary with an uncapped bonus and comprehensive benefits, including an attractive medical and dental insurance plan, cell phone, laptop, corporate credit card and paid time off.
Canalys provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.