Five reasons to register for the Canalys Forums 2020
Gemma Edwards | Thursday, August 27 2020
Registration is now live for our new and exciting digital Canalys Forums 2020! We know things are different this year – so here are five reasons why you should attend the best multi-vendor digital experience of 2020:
- We know working from home means your schedule is busier than ever, so our traditional two-day event has become the week of the channel. Being spread over five days makes it is easier than ever to view our insightful content, attend sessions and hold meetings when it suits you.
- Networking has always been a key part of our events, and this remains true in 2020. Our digital 1:1 meeting system incorporates video, so you can schedule meetings directly via our new event platform, Canapii, meaning the opportunities to reconnect are limitless.
- You will receive full access to the Canalys Forums program, which includes:
- Canalys-led content covering a broad range of technology areas, created by our leading analysts around the world. Our short, high-definition Canalys keynote videos will be shown in chapters to help you find the content that matters to you.
- CEO-level keynotes from the top vendors premiered throughout the week.
- Interactive, live Q&As with top executives.
- Multi-vendor digital huddles with senior executives answering your questions on pressing industry matters – available live
- Bite-sized on-demand content, such as podcasts, that you can consume on the go at your convenience.
- Access to resources, vendor education and information via vendors’ digital portals.
- Multi-lingual live translation.
- Our revolutionary event platform, Canapii, has been designed and built by Canalys to meet your specific needs. All attendees will gain access to Canapii, allowing you to plan and tailor your attendance in advance. Take your time to decide who you want to meet, and what content to add to your diary.
- Taking the Canalys Forums digital means we have combined the Canalys Cybersecurity and Channels Forums in 2020. These events offer delegates the chance to view both channels and cybersecurity content, and connect with people from both industries.
To access all this and more, register for your regional event now, and prepare to reflect on the past year, reconnect with your peers and rebound stronger than ever.