- Lenovo CEO Yang spoke of visions to continue evolving "PC+" strategy at#techworld. Building better device inter-connection is critical.
- Lenovo demonstrates its willingness to lead in innovation by showcasing a series of smart device concepts at it first #techworld in Beijing.
- China based DJI, one of the leading drone maker launches investment fund in order to be first mover in building commercial drone ecosystem.
- Xolo's online only, made-in-india sub-brand 'Black' will gain favour within nationalists, inspite being priced higher than Redmi or Yureka.
- #CESAsia Remix tablet fills current gap of those who want PC experience on Android tablet but future Android versions could also close gap.
- Dell reaffirmed its commitment to the PC market at its annual analyst conference. With Michael Dell ruling out a return to smart phones.
- Canalys latest forecasts show smart phone shipments continuing to grow 15% in 2015, notebook and tablet will fall by 8% and 1% respectively
- Dell's CFO spoke of a good first year as a private company as it releases its first Annual Customer Report. Seeing growth across all BUs
- EMC buys cloud provider Virtustream, as it faces pressure in core storage hardware. Managing conflict with existing SP partners will be key
- Though Cortana is coming for iOS, there is little incentive for iOS users to care for it considering the widespread use of Siri.
As 3D printing vendors’ financial results are announced, Canalys will give ...
Data center infrastructure vendors are reporting their calendar year Q1 2015 ...
APAC's emerging markets are rapidly shifting toward smart phones. Canalys outlines ...
The mobile phone forecast overview highlights key trends and assumptions that ...
Networking vendors are reporting their calendar Q1 2015 financial results. This ...
The smart phone and mobile phone forecast overview highlights key trends ...
The smart phone/mobile phone forecast assumptions updates highlight key trends and ...
Huawei continues to grow its enterprise business through the channel in ...
Despite the numerous technology announcements made at EMC World 2015, the ...
In Q1 2015, the China smart phone market continued to register ...
11 May 2015 | Smart phones, Worldwide, value ($), by country
08 May 2015 | smart phones, india, by vendor, share of units (%)
07 May 2015 | pcs including tablets, worldwide, units (millions), by vendor
06 May 2015 | Smart phones, Worldwide, units (millions), by vendor
06 May 2015 | Smart phones, Worldwide, units (millions), by region
17 Apr 2015 | 3D printing, Worldwide, value forecasts ($)
14 Apr 2015 | 3D printing, Worldwide, unit forecasts
Feedback from the channel
Canalys Channels Forum
The comprehensive insights of the top brands (EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and SAP) gave us a good roadmap for our growth. I valued the sharing of Steve Brazier, who successfully got me INSPIRED and really ENGAGED in his talk and ICT vision, as well as showed us how we can accelerate our business.
Such a great use of time, so many meetings with the right people in a timely manner. Also great industry insights for the year ahead, it will fuel my client conversations for months to come.
The only event for the channel that is really worth going to each year.
I would like to have more Canalys sessions. The information you give the audience is invaluable.
Gaining insight into how the business leaders of key vendors are positioning their worlds is of great value - likewise the opportunity to network with such a wide array of business owners is a massive benefit.
The One to One meetings and the informal network give the most concrete and short term benefit of participating, while the Keynotes are good at indicating direction and future focus.
Best event I've attended in the last 25 years of being in the IT industry!
The biggest benefit I received from this conference was the opportunity to meet other executives in the industry. It was a great venue to discuss best practices and really learn from your peers.
It is a rare opportunity that we are able to meet most of the industrial distributors and partners together in one event. That has given us the opportunity to meet and know about their future product expansion in one go.
You get to hear from all vendors under one roof. Great value.
Hearing first-hand information on upcoming products and solutions per brand, collaboration and integration of different main brands was invaluable.
Having all major vendors together in one event allowed me to save time and travel costs. Hearing the vendors discuss their roadmaps and direction has also added tremendously to my own business direction.
The one-to-one meetings exposed us to the key industry executives and chart the new paths of growth.
Best practices across APAC and WW - Excellent way of understanding trends and shifts in IT industry.
Great event - great speakers, relevant topics & contents, and of course great venue!
Dedicated time with key partners and players in the industry was excellent.
Networking, Increasing own business portfolio, Better knowledge of market trends.
Good to have many vendors together so you can really use the time to meet with all of them. There is plenty of time to network with our customers and vendors.
The only event focused on the distributor and in LATAM.
I was very satisfied with the methodology you use, the app was amazing, maybe will be great have more vendors as Symantec, Citrix
El mayor beneficio fue el conocer tantas personas de otros paises, acercamiento con nuestros proveedores, y las reuniones uno a uno
Durante el evento logre tener reuniones uno a uno con personas que pueden ayudar a mejorar nuestra cadena de abastecimiento y ofrecer productos a nuestros clientes en un menor tiempo y a un menor costo
Excelente foro de la industria a nivel latinoamerica
Un formato diferente de convención centrado en los resellers, por lo que se pudo obtener gran cantidad de información y retroalimentarla con fabricantes y distribuidores. La aplicación móvil facilitó mucho todo, felicidades!!!!!!!